Corporate Assistant - 1 Post (Male/Female)
We are seeking urgently candidates who have energetic, well experience, enthusiastic and interested in Corporate Department of our company.
- Coordinating and attending management and committee meetings and drafting minutes.
- Demonstrating supports for executives and Management, backed up with solid communication and coordination skills.
- Maintaining key corporate documents and record.
- Support and facilitate the completion of regular reports to management.
- Assisting with Corporate Projects as required including any post acquisition tasks.
- Tending to various other tasks either unique to a company or simply “as assigned”.
- Candidates must have any Degree (or) as minimum, must be Matriculation Standards.
- More prefer the Degree or Diploma in Business Management or Business Administration.
- Prefer the person who own experience in Corporate Affairs.
- Must have the better interpersonal skills.
- Must be influent in English 4 skills.
- Ability to build rapport and must have time management skills.
Candidates who are interested in our post have to apply not later than 2 weeks from the starting date of advertisement for this post to Max Myanmar Holding office during Office hour 8:30 to 4:30 except weekend holiday and public holiday ( or ) email to [email protected]
Max Myanmar Group
No.123, Alanpya Pagoda Road, Dagon Township,Yangon,Myanmar.
Tel: 951-255819-21, 255823-28, 255838.