Senior Auditor ( Internal Audit Department )
We are seeking urgently the candidates who have the energetic, well experience, enthusiastic, commitment and interested for Max Myanmar Holding Company Limited.
- Responsible of leading and reviewing the work of an audit team.
- Perform end-to-end internal audits, from inception, planning, work program,
execution, documentation and reporting.
- Follow-up on open recommendation, answer management questions and support
implementation of corrective actions.
- Manage audit activities within the Business Unit (BU) and if needed participate or
lead internal audit assignments across business units and support functions.
- Be an advisor to Management Committee on improving corporate good governance,
processes, systems, controls and understanding of risks.
- Prepare documented results of audit work in accordance with audit department
- Report periodically to Management Committee and the Audit Committee regarding
Internal Audit’s purpose, authority, responsibility, and related performance relative to
its Annual Audit Plan in accordance with the Internal Audit Charter.
- Plan the audit, assess risk, implement and conduct audit with the team and provide
audit conclusion in order to formulate audit opinion.
- Must have B.Com/CPA/ACCA or other related degree.
- Minimum 5 years of auditing experience.
- Experience of leading, supervising and coaching members of audit team.
- A team player with leadership skills.
- Analyzing and presenting recommendations.
- Proficient in MS Office and Computer Literacy.
- Fluent in English (4) Skills.
How to apply
Interested applicant(s) should forward the detailed CV by email not later than 15 July 2020 address to [email protected].
Max Myanmar Group
No.123, Alanpya Pagoda Road, Dagon Township, Yangon, Myanmar.
Tel: 951-255819-21, 255823-28, 255838.