Quantity Surveyor (For Electrical Power) (M/F) - 1 Posts
We are seeking urgently the candidates who have the energetic, well experience, enthusiastic and interested in Construction Industry in our company.
- Prepares work to be estimated by gathering proposals, drawings, specifications, and related documents.
- Identifies labor, material, and time requirements by studying proposals, drawings, specifications, and related documents.
- Computes costs by analyzing labor, material, and time requirements.
- Determining the amount of labor required to complete each project.
- Presents prepared estimate by assembling and displaying numerical and descriptive information.
- Resolves discrepancies by collecting and analyzing information.
- Maintains cost data base by entering and backing up data.
- Regularly updating cost databases to accurately reflect fluctuating material and labor costs.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing technical publications.
- Prepares special reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Providing viable solutions to increase project profitability.
- A.G.T.I / B.E (Electrical Power)
- Auto CAD, Microsoft Office, M&E (Structure & Design)
- Microsoft project management
- Advance Excel
How to apply
Interested applicant(s) should forward the detailed CV by email not later than 31 March ,2020 address to [email protected]
Max Myanmar Group
No.123, Alanpya Pagoda Road, Dagon Township,Yangon,Myanmar.
Tel: 951-255819-21, 255823-28, 255838.