Project Manager (Treasure AYA Project)
We are seeking urgently the candidates who have the energetic, well experience, enthusiastic, commitment and interested for Max Myanmar Construction Company Limited.
Job Description ( Duties & Responsibilities )
- Take responsible to do the survey of the site for high rise commercial, residential, hotels and office building project.
- Have to do project forecast and report timely.
- Need to design the various components by keeping all the factors in mind.
- Need to firstly prepare the blueprints of the most functional and cost effective design.
- Responsible for estimating the entire project as required.
- Have to follow the orders of the project director/management.
- Ensure the safety standards of the project and the design is strong and durable.
- Responsible for the preparation, execution of the construction schedule and delivering the project according to timeline and budget.
- Must have any related degree.
- 8 to 10 years related working experience in oversea/local.
- Must have relevant experience of working with Foreigners / Foreign companies.
- Deep knowledge regarding safety standards and procedures.
- Excellent analytical and observation skills.
- Follow policies and procedures. Support company goals and values.
- Excellent computer skills in MS office Suite and Auto-Cad.
- Familiar with construction and project management software programs.
- Fluent in English 4 Skills.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Must be able to travel and reside at construction sites.
How to apply
Interested applicant(s) should forward the detailed CV by email not later than 15 August 2020 address to [email protected].
Max Myanmar Group
No.123, Alanpya Pagoda Road, Dagon Township, Yangon, Myanmar.
Tel: 951-255819-21, 255823-28, 255838.