Project Manager (Road Construction)
We are seeking urgently the candidates who have the energetic, well experience, enthusiastic, commitment and interested for Max Myanmar Construction Company Limited.
Job Description ( Duties & Responsibilities )
- Take responsible to do the survey of any time of road construction to access the suitability.
- Have to do project forecast and report timely.
- Need to design the various types of road constructions components by keeping all the factors in the mind such as keeping with expected traffic and soil strength.
- Need to firstly prepare the blueprints of the most functional and cost effective design.
- Responsible for estimating any types of road construction as required.
- Have to follow the orders of the project director/management.
- Ensure the safety standards of the road and the design is strong and durable.
- Responsible for the preparation, managing resources, execution of the construction schedule and delivering the project according to timeline and budget.
- Efficiently monitor and control the project to handle all the issues, to identify and evaluate potential risks to avoid risks or at least minimize their impact.
- Frequently review the budget and analyze both expenditures and team performance to avoid massive budget overruns and to take always efficiently corrective measures.
- Maintain effective communication and negotiation with respective parties and official bodies for all project related matters.
- E (Civil)
- Must have registered senior engineer (R.S.E) certificate.
- Min 7 years working experience in related field and managerial experience.
- Deep knowledge regarding safety standards and procedures.
- Excellent analytical and observation skills.
- Follow policies and procedures. Support company goals and values.
- Excellent computer skills in MS Office Suite and Auto-Cad.
- Familiar with construction and project management software programs.
- Fluent in English 4 skills.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Must be able to travel and reside at the construction sites.
How to apply
Interested applicant(s) should forward the detailed CV by email not later than 15 August 2020 address to [email protected].
Max Myanmar Group
No.123, Alanpya Pagoda Road, Dagon Township, Yangon, Myanmar.
Tel: 951-255819-21, 255823-28, 255838.