IT Project Manager
- Develop requirements, outlines, budgets, implement and manage information technology projects and vendors.
- Organising and managing all phases of the project to ensure on-time completion.
- Ensure project is completed within budget and on time.
- Utilize in-depth technical knowledge and business requirements to design and implement solutions with vendors to meet customer needs.
- Must be a team player.
- Experienced in SAP ERP system implementation, Office 365 Implementation and business system implementation preferred.
- Must be IT Graduate with minimum of 5 years IT management working experience.
- Strong analytical, conceptualisation and problem solving skills.
- Excellent knowledge of technical management, information analysis and of computer hardware/software systems.
- Excellent written, verbal communication, presentation and negotiation skills.
- Proficient in both written and spoken English language.
How to apply
Interested applicant(s) should forward the detailed CV by email not later than 14 February, 2020 address to [email protected].
Max Myanmar Group
No.123, Alanpya Pagoda Road, Dagon Township, Yangon, Myanmar.
Tel: 951 – 8255819_21, 8255823_28