Construction Manager (Treasure AYA Project)
We are seeking urgently the candidates who have the energetic, well experience, enthusiastic, commitment and interested for Max Myanmar Construction Company Limited.
- Monitor and analyze the material and equipment costs during the preconstruction phase and construction phase.
- Set up Method of Statement & Work Instruction and manage the construction accordingly at all time.
- Oversee all onsite and offsite constructions to monitor compliance with building and safety regulations.
- Inspect and review projects to monitor compliance with project specification & requirements and safety codes, and other regulations.
- Efficiently manage the cost, resources, time and quality of the project.
- Negotiate terms of agreements, draft contracts and obtain permits and licenses.
- Plan, organize, and direct activities concerned with the construction and maintenance of structures, facilities, and systems.
- Coordinate all daily construction activities and training for crews and subcontractors.
- Contribute to the coordination and completion of well work-overs, while maintaining an aggressive construction schedule.
- Take actions to deal with the results of delays, bad weather, or emergencies at construction site.
- Confer with director and, management team to discuss and resolve matters such as work procedures, complaints, and construction problems.
- Demonstrate professional communication skills with subcontractors, clients, colleagues and all concerned parties.
- Inspect construction activities on a regular basis to ensure the work conforms to specifications, budget, schedule and initiate any repair or replacement needs and/or adjustment of working procedures.
- Ensure quality construction standards and the use of proper construction techniques.
- Must have any related degree.
- 8 to 10 years related working experience in oversea/local.
- Must have relevant experience of working with Foreigners / Foreign companies.
- Deep knowledge regarding safety standards and procedures.
- Excellent analytical and observation skills.
- Follow policies and procedures. Support company goals and values.
- Excellent computer skills in MS office Suite and Auto-Cad.
- Familiar with construction and project management software programs.
- Fluent in English 4 Skills.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Must be able to travel and reside at construction sites.
How to apply
Interested applicant(s) should forward the detailed CV by email not later than 15 August 2020 address to [email protected].
Max Myanmar Group
No.123, Alanpya Pagoda Road, Dagon Township, Yangon, Myanmar.
Tel: 951-255819-21, 255823-28, 255838.