Business Development Manager - 1 Post (Male/Female)
We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Business Development Manager to work in Corporate Department and help us expand our business by driving sustainable business growth.
- Collaborate with management on corporate goals, planning, and forecasting, maintaining short- and long-term business development plans.
- Create informative presentations, presenting and delivering information to Management
- Identify, qualify, and secure business opportunities; coordinate business generation activities; developing business strategies for Group Level.
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on business sustainability and feasibility.
- Responsible to ensure all new business opportunities meet the financial requirements established by the Group Management.
- Undertake key research to understand the Business and project drivers of sectors, customers and potential opportunities
- Work with the business development team, develop and manage an up-to-date understanding of the macroeconomic environment over the agreed plan period, using the information to consider the implications for existing and new sectors.
- Candidates have any Degree or Master Degree in Business Management or Business Administration.
- Prefer the candidate who have (3) years experiences in related fields.
- Must have the better interpersonal skills.
- Must be influent in English 4 skills.
- Ability to build rapport and must have time management skills.
- Must be proficient in computer skills.
Candidates who are interested in our post have to apply not later than 2 weeks from the starting date of advertisement for this post to Max Myanmar Holding office during Office hour 8:30 to 4:30 except weekend holiday and public holiday (or) email to [email protected]
Max Myanmar Group
No.123, Alanpya Pagoda Road, Dagon Township,Yangon,Myanmar.
Tel: 951-255819-21, 255823-28, 255838.