Max Myanmar Group of Companies was originally established as Max Myanmar Co., Ltd. in 1993. It started operation by importing buses from Japan, simultaneously followed by import of generators and earth-moving equipment and machinery. Through an aggressive growth strategy, the Company steadily expanded and diversified into the fields of civil construction, mechanical engineering, transportation, hotel and tourism, rubber plantations and banking industry.
Subsequently, Max Myanmar Group Of Companies was formed, comprising seven independent entities, which are:-
Max Myanmar Group of Companies
1) Max Energy Co., Ltd.
2) Max Myanmar Co., Ltd. (Trading)
3) Max Myanmar Construction Co., Ltd.
4) Max Myanmar Hotel Co., Ltd.
5) Max Myanmar Manufacturing Co., Ltd.
6) Max Myanmar Highway & Toll Collection Co. Ltd.
7) Shwe Yaung Pya Agro Co., Ltd.
Address: No. 123, Alanpya Pagoda Road, Dagon Township, Yangon, Myanmar
Telephone: (95-1) 255819 – 21, 255823 – 32, 255834
Email: [email protected]